- Relationships built on Trust
Our first priority is getting to know and truly understand you and your financial requirements. We can then manage your banking and financial affairs prudently and efficiently, and deliver a personal service built on trust and transparency.
- Traditional Core Values and Service
We place you and your family’s specific long-term interests first, and make sure you always receive the highest level of personal service. Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance to us.
We look after all your day-to-day banking requirements including:
- Current Accounts
- Deposits and Savings (including tailored deposits and fixed rate savers for personal clients)
- Electronic Banking
- Currency Services and Accounts
- Home Mortgages
- Specialist finance (including Asset Finance)
- Loans and Overdrafts
- Dedicated cards (with additional benefits such as a concierge service)
- Seamless Specialist Service
Our Private Banking team has the professional acumen and specialist skills to seamlessly meet your unique banking requirements, no matter how complex.
- Access to Expertise from Trusted Partners
Your Private Client Manager can, at your request, also arrange direct access to impartial and professional advice from a trusted third party partner in the fields of financial advice, legal and tax, and regulated mortgage advice.