At Allied Irish Bank (GB) we provide award winning service through our dedicated Relationship Managers. We provide access to local, on the ground, experienced Relationship teams accessible via local telephone numbers and our branch network. We pride ourselves on speed of delivery, which is driven by short reporting lines and a customer centric approach to banking.
As evidence of our continued commitment to the Healthcare Sector in the UK, we have launched a Healthcare Lending Fund with an initial £500 million of funding dedicated to the sector. The fund is designed to support customers who value true relationship banking with sector specialists who understand their business.
Availability and eligibility:
- Available to businesses operating in the Healthcare Sector.
- Drawdown of facilities to complete by no later than 31st December 2019.
- Available until 31st December 2019 or until the fund is fully utilised – whichever occurs first.
Features of facilities:
- Facilities structured to suit your needs, as we have a deep understanding of your business and what types of financing work best.
- Competitive Arrangement fee and interest rates.
- Will consider development funding for owner operators, with Interest Only periods where appropriate.