Allied Irish Bank (GB) has a proud history of supporting British Manufacturing. During this time, we have developed core expertise and experience in delivering funding solutions that support manufacturers who are seeking to refinance, invest in expansion or make acquisitions.
As evidence of our continued commitment to the Manufacturing Sector in the UK, we have launched a Manufacturing Lending fund with an initial £500 million of funding dedicated to the sector. The fund is designed to support manufacturers in the UK that value true relationship banking.
Our award-winning relationship-led service is underpinned by our dedicated Relationship Managers who have attained Manufacturing Awareness accreditation through Warwick Business School.
Availability and eligibility:
• Available for new funding opportunities for Manufacturing businesses.
• Drawdown of facilities to complete by no later than 31st December 2019.
• Available until 31st December 2019 or until the fund is fully utilised – whichever occurs first.
Features of facilities:
• Working Capital Solutions – Overdraft and Invoice Discounting.
• Trade Finance – International Trade and Foreign Exchange Solutions.
• Term Lending – Term solutions to assist with asset purchases, as well as acquisitions (MBO’s)
• Flexible and customer focussed funding solutions, such as seasonal repayment profiles.
• Competitive Arrangement Fees and interest rates.