At Allied Irish Bank (GB) we recognise that Professional firms have sector-specific banking requirements and have set up a dedicated team to meet these needs. Our award-winning, relationship-led service is underpinned by our experienced Relationship Managers who have built up their knowledge of the sector through our long history as banker to a number of legal and accountancy firms.
As evidence of our continued commitment to the Professionals sector in the UK, we have launched a Professional Practices Lending fund with an initial £500 million of funding dedicated to the sector. The fund is designed to support firms who wish to invest in growth or to prepare for an ever changing market.
Availability and eligibility:
• Available for firms operating in the Professionals sector.
• Drawdown of facilities to complete by no later than 31st December 2019.
• Available until 31st December 2019 or until the fund is fully utilised – whichever occurs first.
Features of facilities:
• Flexible short term solutions for managing Working Capital - Overdraft, Partners’ Tax Loans and funding of Professional Indemnity and Practising Certificates.
• Term lending to assist with longer term requirements such as mergers & acquisitions, team/partner hire and office fit outs.
• Partners’ Capital Loan funding.
• Competitive Arrangement Fees and interest rates.
In addition to debt facilities under the fund, we also offer a full range of services including:
• Office and Client accounts, deposits, treasury and merchant credit card products.
• Ability to manage own designated client and deputyship accounts through the Bank’s “Virtual Account Manager” product.