We understand and support your International Trade requirements
All the expertise you need to manage risk and win new business overseas.
If your business is trading internationally, we can provide you with the full range of transaction and financial risk management, money transmission and currency account services that you need.
Our first priority is to understand the nature of your international business and from there we will advise you how to manage the specific commercial and country risks you face, how to ensure that you get paid for your goods and services abroad and how to make international payments.
Features and Benefits
Dedicated relationship managers with local knowledge for British/Irish trading business, for example:
- Irish owned businesses based in the UK
- Businesses in Ireland looking to enter or develop into the UK market
- Irish directors of UK companies
- Businesses in the UK looking to enter or develop into the Irish market
Expertise for businesses trading in euro:
- As Ireland is one of the 12 founding members of the Eurozone, our parent company Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. has extensive experience of supporting business trading in euro.
- Rapid decision making and efficient processing of payment orders and shipping documents (24 hours)
- Ready access to specialist advice on prevailing conditions in the currency markets.
- FCA regulated specialists to work with you to identify the treasury risks within your business and find suitable hedging solutions.
- Our guarantee issuance facility assists exporters in winning international contracts and tenders (guarantees are often sought by the foreign buyer at the tendering stage as an indication that the seller is serious).
Talk to Us
Simply call +44 (0)20 7309 3170† or visit your nearest Business Centre. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about Trading Internationally with Allied Irish Bank (GB).
If you would like to discuss your British Irish Trade requirements please call us on +44 (0)207 090 7144†.
† Lines open: 9am to 5pm Monday - Friday (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.