To users of this Site
Access to this Site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both us and you.
Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
Please note that references to 'we' means AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. trading as Allied Irish Bank (GB) and Allied Irish Bank (GB) Savings Direct and our subsidiaries and associates. Where reference to 'AIB Group' is made, this means Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c., its subsidiaries and associated companies. This includes AIB Group (UK) p.l.c.
For more information about our group of companies, please visit group.aib.ie
1. This Site is established in Great Britain in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site, will also be governed by the laws of England and Wales and if any dispute arises from your use of the Site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the English courts.
2. We have provided the contents of this Site for your information only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
3. Information about some of the products and services on this Site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
Any personal information you provide will be treated as private and confidential. We will not reveal your personal information except as expressly set out in our Privacy Statement.
4. Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using secure or encrypted communications technology.
5. Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by us and we are not responsible for their content. You are reminded that when you enter other websites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site.
Copyright, moral rights and limited reproduction notices
6. Main Copyright notices
Save where otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in the web site are © Allied Irish Bank (GB) 1999.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of these pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions.
You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these web pages for the purpose of viewing them on-line only.
7. Assertion of moral rights
Save where otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out in the Pages contained in this website has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out in the Pages containing their works.
8. Prohibition against copying art pages
The licences granted in relation to this website DO NOT APPLY to the contents of the AIB Art Pages except as specified in 6 above. ALL reproduction of these Pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading.
9. Licence To Copy To Paper Hard Disk Or Diskette For Personal Use
You may print or download to disk the contents of the Allied Irish Bank (GB) Web site Pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 8 above) for the purpose of private study. However, you may only make one copy thereof.
10. General exclusions from licence
This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Allied Irish Bank (GB) website Pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of these website Pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
11. Exclusion of Liability
The information contained in the Pages contained in this website is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation Allied Irish Bank (GB) its subsidiaries and associated companies do not make any warranties or representations as to their accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility in relation to the contents of these Pages which should not be relied upon as accurate.
The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these Pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these Pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Use of this website shall be made subject only to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use.
The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this Web site and its use.
Where national regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this web site Allied Irish Bank (GB) and its subsidaries have attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this website is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and you should note that no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this web site should not be accessed.
Allied Irish Bank (GB) and Social Media