Annual Hotel Conference 2019 - Twitter Competition
Terms & Conditions
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize promotion. Entry into this prize promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
1. To be eligible to enter the prize promotion entrants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over;
- Be a resident of the UK;
- Be in attendance at the Annual Hotels Conference in the Hilton Manchester Deansgate on 9th -10th October 2019;
- Be a Twitter user with a Twitter handle/address and have the required technical and mobile phone capabilities to enter the prize promotion;
- Have downloaded the AHC event mobile app by Questex as this will be used to contact the winner prior to announcing publicly.
2. Employees, their families and any agents of Allied Irish Bank (GB) are excluded from entering.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible to win via Twitter; an entrant will need to tweet a photo at the event using the @AIBGB Twitter handle and hashtag #BackedByAIB
4. You can enter this free prize promotion via Twitter on 9th October 2019 from 9am until 10th October at 11am. After this time the promotion will close and no further entries to the prize promotion will be permitted. The winner will be announced at lunchtime on 10th October 2019.
5. The winner will be selected at random. The decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. One entry per Twitter handle.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is subject to availability. Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the prize promotion or substitute any prize with another, without prior notice.
8. The prize: A two nights stay in a Junior Suite; sleeping 2 adults (or equivalent, if junior suite is unavailable) including breakfast(s), one dinner for two (three courses meal and bottle of house wine) at The Dixon, Tower Bridge, Autograph Collection by Marriott, 211 Tooley St, London SE1 2JX, UK. Valid from October 10th 2019 to April 30th 2020.
9. This prize is valued at £500. This prize voucher may not be exchanged for cash, nor will any change be given. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This prize voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. Prize vouchers are non-transferable.
10. Lewd or abusive comments will be automatically disqualified at the discretion of the promoter.
11. The winner will be contacted via the AHC event app privately in respect of claiming the prize and publicity consent.
12. If the prize remains unclaimed by 12.30pm on 10th October 2019, an alternative winner will be drawn.
13. The winner will be announced via the event’s app notification and Twitter on 10th October 2019 at the event (subject to prior written consent being obtained).
14. If Allied Irish Bank (GB) discovers before the distribution of the prize, that for any reason under these terms and conditions the winner is ineligible to enter the prize promotion or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to determine that the winner is disqualified. If the winner cannot be contacted, Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to draw a different winner.
15. Allied Irish Bank (GB) does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to; delays or malfunctions of the internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, mobile device, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the prize promotion.
16. Allied Irish Bank (GB) and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
17. This draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
18. The winner’s name and Twitter handle will be disclosed on the AIBGB Twitter page (subject to prior written consent being obtained). The winners may be required to take part in publicity. The winners may be required to contribute content to the @AIBGB Twitter page. This will be subject to editing and prior approval by Allied Irish Bank (GB).
19. The promoter is AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. trading as Allied Irish Bank (GB). The draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and any entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts with respect to any dispute out of or in connection with this draw.
The AIB logo, Allied Irish Bank (GB) and Allied Irish Bank (GB) Savings Direct are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.