Funds available to lend
We understand that through various life stages of your business that you need help financially, or you may wish to grow and expand. We have money available to lend. Whatever your financial needs, we have the solution.
Step 1 - Talk to us
Prior to preparing your application, talk to your Relationship Manager. At this initial meeting you will receive an outline on the information we require to support your application. If you are not yet an Allied Irish Bank (GB) customer please get in touch for more information.
Step 2 - Gather your business financial information
Gather the following up to date financial information:
- Management accounts to reflect the current trading period
- Aged list of debtors/creditors
- Tax clearance certificate
- Asset/ Liability profile of the company
- Financial and cash flow projections
- Details of security may be required
Step 3 Prepare your business plan
Present a clear picture of your business story, e.g.:
• key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges
• risk analysis from a market, customer, financial and operational perspective
• strategy and future goals
What happens next?
Simply call +44 (0)345 600 5204† . We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about applying for a Business Loan with Allied Irish Bank (GB).
† Lines open: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (except on bank holidays). Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.
Availability of credit depends upon our assessment of your financial position. We encourage you to take independent legal advice to ensure that you understand your commitment and the possible consequences of your decision.
Please note that security and insurance may be required.