Making routine business banking more efficient; saving you time and money.
Why choose iBusiness Banking?
iBusiness Banking (iBB), the internet-based payments and cash management system from Allied Irish Bank (GB), has been developed to make routine business banking more efficient; saving you time and money. iBB is straightforward and easy to use.
As an iBB customer you can monitor the daily cash flow of your business online from your office or home. Banking at times that suit you (subject to payment cut off times), so you are always on top of your finances.
iBB has been developed on thin-client browser based technology. It is accessed via the internet and does not require the loading or maintenance of additional software. iBB is available from anywhere you can access the internet, providing a built-in business resumption capability.
Features and benefits
View real-time information including balances, transactions and interest rates
- View balance and transactions on your Allied Irish Bank (GB) Group accounts, including Euro, Credit Card, Asset Finance and Term Deposit.
- View the interest accrued on your account, including debit and credit interest rates.
- Search for transactions on your accounts over the past 180 days by date, amount or description.
A choice of payments options available including domestic and international payments
- Instantly transfer funds between your sterling accounts and to any third party account held in Allied Irish Bank (GB) and AIB (NI).
- Make same day payments in sterling to accounts with other UK Banks and Building Societies through CHAPS or Faster Payments (subject to payment cut off times).
- Make bulk creditor payments in sterling through Faster Payments or Bacs.
- Allows you to collect Direct Debits from sterling accounts.
- Make foreign currency payments to accounts with banks in the UK and abroad.
Save time and money by automating your payments and account reconciliations
Electronic payments made via iBB are cheaper than writing cheques as they eliminate the costs and time involved in mailing and reconciliation.
You can also reduce the cost of foreign currency payments by making them through iBB.
In addition, you can reduce administration time and costs by:
- Creating and printing reports on your accounts and exporting transactions to spreadsheets.
- Downloading and exporting transaction information on your existing back office systems.
Grant selected employees access whilst monitoring and controlling their privileges and payment limits
- Choose only the iBB modules you need and limit operational risk.
- Control access, privileges and payment limits for individual users.
- Allow selected staff members to monitor audit logs, user and transaction activity.
- Security is provided by strong two factor authentication.
Multiple security features to help protect your business
iBB provides a secure platform for conducting your business online. Good security behaviour by those using iBB will help minimise the risk to your information systems and reduce fraud.
Two Factor Authentication.
You will need both your Passphrase and your Digipass to Log in.
We use Public Key Infrastructure and Digital Signatures as part of user and transaction authentication and also 128-bit Secure Socket Layer to encrypt all information in transit between the customer and AIB.
Other security features include centralised transaction monitoring, and incident management services.
What you need
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, IOS (iPhone/iPad), OSX (Mac). Payment files feature is currently not supported on Apple Platforms.
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
How much does iBB cost
£25 per entity per quarter or part thereof in arrears. Where one entity in a group subscribes to a module, this module will be provided to all entities in the group and the maximum charge for the group will be £100 per module per quarter or part thereof.
For individual transaction charges, please refer to our iBB Fees and Charges brochure.
Help and guidance
View a demonstration of iBusiness Banking.
Find general information about Internet Security and current iBB Security Alerts within our Security Centre.
For detailed information on iBB and to find all iBB related forms, visit our Help Centre where you will also find a range of demo videos on iBB.
How to register
Complete the correct application form and forward to your Relationship Manager to get started. All forms relating to iBB can be found in the Online Forms section of our Help Centre.
Use the Single Entity Application form if your business is one entity (e.g. Sole Trader/Ltd Company/Partnership)
Use the Group Entity Application form if a number of legal entities have agreed to be part of a Group for iBusiness Banking purposes (e.g. Two Limited Companies and a Charity)
Talk to us
Iif you are an existing iBB user and require support, call the our dedicated iBB help desk on 0370 243 0331†, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm or you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Calls may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.