How do I add or modify a User on iBB?
Local Administrator only
- Go to the 'Local Admin' option on the left hand side menu, click on 'User List' and select 'Add' or 'Modify'.
- To modify a user, go to the Local Admin tab, click on the User List, select the User and click on 'Modify'
- NB. to add or amend access for another Local Administrator or Payment Authoriser, the relevant form must be completed.
- Go to the Forms section and download an Add/Amend a Local Administrator or Payments Authoriser form.
- Print the form and ensure it is signed by an authorised signatory before sending it to your Business Centre for onward processing. The turnaround time is 24 hours from when the processing area receive the form.
NB: Please allow 3/5 working days for users to recieve their log in details.
† Your calls to us may be recorded. Call charges may vary - refer to your service provider.