Laing Buisson Care Models Twitter Event (30th January, 2020) Competition
Terms and Conditions
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize promotion. Entry into this prize promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the prize promotion entrants must:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Be in attendance at the Laing Buisson Care Models 2020 event at ThinkTank, Birmingham on 30th January 2020 (the ‘Event’);
- Be a Twitter user with a Twitter handle/ address and have the required technical and mobile phone capabilities to enter the prize promotion;
- Be a follower of the @AIBGB Twitter account.
2. Employees, their families and any agents of Allied Irish Bank (GB) are excluded from entering.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible to win via Twitter, an entrant will need to retweet the first tweet posted by @AIBGB to the @AIBGB Twitter account feed on 30th January 2020 that features the #SocialCare hashtag (the ‘Tweet’).
4. You can enter this free prize promotion via Twitter on 30th January 2020 at the Event as soon as the Tweet appears on the @AIBGB Twitter account feed until 2.45pm. After this time the promotion will close and no further entries to the prize promotion will be permitted. The winner will be announced at 3pm on 30th January on the @AIBGB Twitter feed.
5. The winner will be selected at random. The decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry permitted per person.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is subject to availability. Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the prize promotion or substitute any prize with another, without prior notice.
8. The prize: A FitBit Versa 2 Smart Watch in Black/Carbon.
9. Lewd or abusive comments will be automatically disqualified at the discretion of the promoter.
10. If the prize remains unclaimed at the end of the Event at 4pm on 30th January 2020, the prize promotion will be voided and the winner will forfeit their claim to that prize.
11. Subject to their consent being provided, the prize winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this prize promotion, including their name being published on the Allied Irish Bank (GB) Twitter page.
12. The winner will be notified on 30th January 2020 via direct message on Twitter from the @AIBGB account and therefore must be a follower of @AIBGB in order to be contacted. The winner’s consent will required prior to any public disclosure of their name.
13. If Allied Irish Bank (GB) discovers before the distribution of the prize, that for any reason under these terms and conditions the winner is ineligible to enter the prize promotion or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to determine that the winner is disqualified. If the winner cannot be contacted, Allied Irish Bank (GB) reserves the right to draw a different winner.
14. Allied Irish Bank (GB) does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to; delays or malfunctions of the internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, mobile device, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the prize promotion.
15. Allied Irish Bank (GB) and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
16. This draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
17. Entrants consent will be requested in relation to the disclosure of their name and Twitter handle as a winner (if successful). The winners may be required to take part in publicity. The winners may be required to contribute content to the @AIBGB Twitter page. This will be subject to editing and prior approval by Allied Irish Bank (GB).
18. The promoter is AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. trading as Allied Irish Bank (GB). The draw and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and any entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts with respect to any dispute out of or in connection with this draw.
The AIB logo, Allied Irish Bank (GB) and Allied Irish Bank (GB) Savings Direct are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.