Income and expenditure form: Help and Guidance
If you have spoken to us about your mortgage and an Income and Expenditure form is required you can access useful information here.
The information provided in the Income and Expenditure form is vital in helping both Allied Irish Bank (GB) and our customers to understand their current financial situation.
This form identifies your current income, your living expenses plus other expenditure and financial commitments that you may have.
Accessing the form
- Download the Income and Expenditure form.
- You can also request a copy to be posted to you by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 028 9082 1682
Completing the form
When preparing to complete this form, we recommend that you gather all your relevant information and documentation together (for example, bills, statements, pay-slips etc.) so that you have everything to hand.
All sections of the form must be completed. If a section does not apply to you, please note this on the form by crossing it out or writing in 'N/A'.
All borrowers named on the loan account must complete their information and all borrowers must submit the required supporting documentation outlined below.
If preferable, borrowers of a joint account may complete and submit the form and supporting documents separately.
Should you need any assistance in completing this form, please call us on 028 9082 1682
Supporting documentation required
We require you to provide the below documentation along with your Income and Expenditure form, please note we assess each case on an individual basis and may request additional information from you:
- Your last 3 months’ payslips or your last 3 years certified accounts if you are self-employed
- Your last 3 months’ bank statements for all the accounts you have
- If you have a credit card, your last 3 months’ credit card statements
- Evidence of any benefits you receive
- Evidence of any rental income you receive (e.g. a rental agreement)
- Copies of any loan or hire purchase agreements
- Evidence of any savings (i.e. statements) or investments (i.e. policy documents) you have
Submitting your form and documents
Please return to
Allied Irish Bank (GB),
Retail Financial Solutions Group,
92 Ann Street,