- You can apply for a personal arranged overdraft if you hold a Personal current account.
- No arrangement or renewal fee is charged for organising an arranged overdraft.
- You can access your arranged overdraft when you use your Visa debit card, when withdrawing cash from a cash machine, or when you write a cheque or pay a bill.
- If you use the agreed arranged overdraft facility, you may pay debit interest and a monthly fee depending on the type of current account you hold. Other fees and charges will apply if you exceed the agreed arranged overdraft facility or if we unpay an item when you did not have sufficient cleared funds to cover the payment.
- We will send you a detailed pre-notification with your monthly statement showing the interest and fees you owe us at least 14 days before we take the money from your account.
Click here to find out more details about fees, charges and interest rates that apply to your current account when you use an arranged overdraft facility.