- Interest Free Credit up to 56 days:
You can avail of up to 56 days interest free credit if you always settle your account in full by the payment due date. However, if you wish to spread the cost of repayments over a period of time, interest will be calculated on a daily basis from the posting date until full payment is received. For more information please view our fees and charges.
An annual fee of £8 will be charged for the Visa Classic Credit Card.
The card is enabled for Contactless payments. When the transaction is less than £30, you can choose to touch and pay where you see the contactless symbol. For more information please click here.
- Enhanced security when shopping online with Verified by Visa:
Secure Internet Shopping for peace of mind when shopping online with Verified by Visa.
- Choose how to pay your bill and manage your finances:
You can choose from one of many ways to pay your credit card. You can pay by cheque, cash or by direct debit. You decide how much you want to repay from the minimum amount (3% or £5.00, whichever is greater) to the full outstanding balance.
- Emergency cash service (fees and charges may apply)
If your card is lost or stolen abroad, you can avail of the emergency cash service (up to USD $5000 - subject to your available credit limit) and telephone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Additional cardholder for free
- You can have one additional cardholder added to your credit card for example, your spouse, son or daughter. They will be issued with a Card and PIN to use on your account. Your credit limit will be shared and details of all transactions will appear on your monthly statement.
Telephone support is available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on
028 9023 6644